Office of Injured Employee Counsel
1-866-EZE-OIEC · 1-866-393-6432Home | Contact OIEC | About OIEC | Español | Help | Translate Page


Need Help?

I need help from the Division of Workers' Compensation.

I think I may need an Ombudsman to assist me.

I need to contact the Office of Injured Employee Counsel for help.

I need to know what other agencies or services might be available to help me.

Help files

TDI's website lists several help files that can assist you with searching their website and the website for the Division of Workers' Compensation, as well as how to download and view files.